Thursday, January 8, 2009

nothin much happenin'

Well, it's been a long time since I had a significant post. Sorry, but this one won't be too significant either. Things have wound down since the holiday rush and busyness. We got back to school this week. Have had a really good week of getting our work done. Great job girls! We're also back into the dance schedule, already gearing up for St Patrick's Day, I mean Month. The girls were very diligent and practiced almost every day since Dec 22.

I'm getting pretty tired of this cold weather. The kids haven't even really enjoyed playing outside in the snow more than about 2 days. We're supposed to get socked with more snow tomorrow.

Seamus is still full of ENERGY. I'm looking forward to some mellowing-out from him. At least we don't have to sleep with the bedroom door shut all night any more.

Well, that's about it. Told 'ja it wouldn't be much.

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Mama...even if nobody comments except me I'm sure the rest of the family reads it at least...Gpop prints out daddy's posts, but he never comments!!
I <3 U! ~Sonja

AJ said...

January is a great time to regroup after the busy holidays....relax a little, read a good book, clean out a drawer or closet, and just enjoy life!

Feisworx said...

We just went under our beds took everything out and then moved all the beds and vacummed under adn moved the bed back! January is fun peaceful!