Sunday, February 28, 2010

burgers - YUM!



Well I did something impulsive last weekend - bought a George Foreman grill. I was just really in the mood for a good burger. We don't have a gas grill, so charcoal grilling is a bit challenging for us in the winter. Especially this winter! (see photo of deck, which houses grill, in last post)

So I did some very brief research online. Checked what target.com had, and headed to Target. The store had a much smaller selection than what is online. The debate was between the $60 grill with removeable plates or the smaller $30 grill. The frugal-me won and I got the $30 grill. So far so good. I can make 3 hamburgers at a time. It's fast and easy and doesn't stink up the house! The grease drips down into a little tray for easy clean up. It's got a non-stick finish. After using it twice, cleanup has been pretty easy. If I had more $ to spend, I'd get a bigger one. The removable grill plates would be nice too. But this one is working just fine for us. I'm looking forward to grilling some chicken.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, and the hamburgers it makes are really yummy!!

Izzy