Gotta get this post in before the end of the day! I & M turn 11 today! Happy Birthday! We had a fun day, with presents, making muffins for breakfast, baking cupcakes for the birthday treat (both from SCRATCH, I might add!), reminiscing around the dinner table about the night they were born, and fun times living in our old house. We ended the night watching a cute movie together.
I do need to post, as I did on facebook today, that early this morning, 3:42 AM to be exact, someone's alarm clock went off. It was Miranda's. It took me a minute to get the fog out of my brain and then I realized that she wanted to be awake at the time she came into the world. They know ALL of the details, what time, who was born first, etc. Thankfully Izzy didn't really wake up and Miranda went back to sleep right away. I was not so fortunate. Well, I hope now that they've done it once, they won't feel the need to do that again.
They grow up fast! And they do get better teeth! :)
Isabel and Miranda - We love you and thank God for blessing our family with both of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment