Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First Post - Feb 13, 2007

Wow! Can't believe I'm actually blogging. I just figured, I've gotta start writing stuff down. Raising four girls is just a special experience. Sometimes neat things happen. Such as...
Today I ran to Walmart to return something. I asked the girls to clean up the family room, put away all the toys, organize the closet. When I got home, I was expecting a half-done job, and that they would have moved on to something else, making more messes. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find them STILL cleaning. They'd WASHED the shelves, VACUUMED, organized the shelves, etc. What a pleasant surprise! They proclaimed "it's more fun when you turn it into a game!" Why didn't I think of that? Sometimes your kids are just smarter than you. I was definitely blessed by them today.

1 comment:

andalucy said...

Hi Andrea! Welcome to the blogosphere. :-)