Thursday, February 21, 2008
it all started with popcorn
I have been battling a strange condition in my esophagus for about 7 weeks now. It all started with popcorn. I felt like some had stuck in my throat. It's been irritated ever since. A strange sensation that I've never felt before - not like a sore throat. It seems to be right past the swallowing point. Like there are 3 marbles stuck.My doctor thought I'd scratched my esophagus. But it just hasn't gotten any better. So this Monday I had an upper endoscopy - they found nothing unusual - tests all normal! Arrgh! Tomorrow I go to an ear, nose & throat doctor (ENT). I really hope they find something! I can empathize with the apostle Paul who had to deal with a thorn in the flesh. The pain I have is bearable, but it's really annoying. Seems to be pretty good in the morning, but as the day goes on it gets quite bothersome. I'm definitely growing in the area of patience! Praying for some answers and/or relief tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment