The girls and I are all excited to do some MAJOR bedroom rearrangements and decorating. Sonja wants her own room. She'll move downstairs. Selena wants her own room. She'll move into the little bedroom that the twins are in. We're hoping to find a good deal on a daybed for her. Isabel & Miranda would move into S&S's current room. All this means more space for everybody!
First we need to clean out the room Sonja wants. All of the bedrooms need to be painted. We're going to check out some decorating books from the library to get some color ideas. Pink, lavender, turquoise and orange have been suggested so far - gulp! Let's hope we can make some sensible and tasteful decisions. Floors need to be redone too. NO MORE CARPET in upstairs bedrooms! I think we'll keep carpet downstairs because it's so much cooler down there.
If we get this all done within one year, I will be surprised and overjoyed! We are so pokey at getting projects done, but the girls and I are motivated!
No comments:
Post a Comment