
The girls and I traveled up to good ol' South St Paul to the dentist today. We all had great checkups. I was the only one with a cavity! She was able to drill w/out giving me Novocaine. I can hardly believe it. She is so good. She showed me what she was drilling too - it was a fairly good sized hole in my tooth.
Then we took a trip over to the library. The SSP library is one of the best in the Twin Cities. It's full of OLD CLASSICS. Books we love. Often times when I do a search for a book on the county library system, SSP is the only library that has it. We also drove by our first little house. Chatted w/ a former neighbor. Lots of memories when driving through the old neighborhoods.
1 comment:
I wonder if your dentist has a web site... hmmmm.....
Post a Comment