

Sonja and I are doing the fundraiser walk this May 16 to help support Amnion Crisis Pregnancy Center, located in Burnsville. This is the first year for us. I just have to give thanks and praise to God because we've reached 90% of our personal fundraising goal!
This is amazing, partly because I am the world's worst fund-raiser, mostly in attitude. I usually hate doing them - have ever since......high school band, drum corps, etc.
Nonetheless, I felt compelled to do this, knowing that it is very important.
Thank you SO MUCH for those of you who have committed a donation to us. You are doing much more than you know!!
To us, this is the most meaningful fundraiser we've ever considered - to help save babies lives.
If anyone else would like to contribute, you can go to my webpage below or email me an amount and Amnion will bill you. Or you can send me a check.
http://www.firstgiving.com/andreamunson
For further info on Amnion Crisis Pregnancy Center, go to:
http://www.amnioncpc.org/index.html
"I know this issue is very controversial. But unless and until it can be proven that an unborn child is not a human being, can we justify assuming without proof that it isn’t? No one has yet offered such proof; indeed, all the evidence is to the contrary. We should rise above bitterness and reproach, and if Americans could come together in a spirit of understanding and helping, then we could find positive solutions to the tragedy of abortion."
~ President Ronald Reagan, State of the Union Address - January 1984 ~
No comments:
Post a Comment