Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is a guest blogger.......the wonderful......the magnificent.......IZZY!!!!!!!

Hi!!! I'm here!!! I'm back......wait a minute... I've never even been on this blog before!!!! As a matter-a-fact, I am (the wonderful magnificent) Izzy!!!!! And I am 9 years old and I turned 9 on October 18th. My mommy has this blog. And, I am the guest blogger. I have 3 sisters, Sonja, Sese, aaaaand Meema!!!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! These are all the things that I like:
Garfield cartoons
Spaghetti
Fried Chicken
Microwave Popcorn
Pink
Purple
Cleaning my room
Making Pancakes (or waffles, crepes, etc.)
Stuffed Animals
Sleeping in
Not getting up
Squeezing the air out of a star burst wrapper
Peanut's Cartoons
Christmas Presents (Who wouldn't like that???!!!)
My Birthday
Wrapping Presents
Getting Money to go shopping
Looking the the TOYS section at Target
Making my bed
Arranging stuffed animals
Shopping for stuffed animals
Getting another doll
Cat's and dogs, I have two cats, Seamus (Shamus) and Sally
That's basically all I could think of.......Guess what!!! I got a Best Pals doll a week ago, I think, or maybe one or two weeks ago......yeah.


But wait.....I think that there is ONE
more thing that I forgot to put on that list.........

PULLING OFF MY SISTER'S GLASSES!!!!!!


I stopped doing that a really long time ago, because Sonja said to stop.....So, I don't do that anymore....
And a few more things....
Irish Dance
St. Patrick's Day tour
Irish Fair
Getting a new Solo Dress
Ya, that's all for now!!!!

Bye bye



BUT


You will hear more of the Guest Blogger, the wonderful....the magnificent......IZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

AJ said...

Dear Guest Blogger (Izzy),
You really like exclamation points!!!!!!!!! And ellipses.......... You have a great imagination. You should start writing short stories. I think you have inherited the "writer's gene." I enjoyed your "guest column."
Your grand Great-Aunt (or is it "Your great Grand-Aunt???)