Saturday, April 9, 2011

And now.....please welcome back..............THE BAD PIRATE WHO IS TAKING OVER MRS. MUNSON'S BLOG!!!

Hello again!! You won't guess who it is again.....it is......(drum-roll please) Isabel Munson! (aka Isabel the pirate who took over the whole world!!!) Well, I have not been that busy in the last few weeks/days. But today we are cleaning out the garage and I got to fill up the holes in the walls!!! And I scraped up all the leaves from the place by the front step and put them in the leaf bag thingy majoo but it was hard to rake up so I just used the snow shovel. That's all that I did today.

Last March we were doing St. Patrick's day tour, and that was my and Miranda's (you can find out about her in my last post) first St. Patrick's day tour with our Solo Dresses!!!!!

We named everything in the back yard, that is, everything in our swingset area. And for this Thursday and Friday I am staying at my Aunt Jan's house because Mommy and Daddy are going to Duluth for The Homeschooling Convention (that is, Mache).

Well, that's all that I have to say today because there isn't that much to say, and I have to stop and set the table anyway, and you wouldn't want me to not do that, because if I don't, then we won't have supper, and then I will have to have a bowl of Kix. Well, goodbye now and if you don't be careful, I just could take over your blog!!!! Anyway Goodbye and say good riddance to me if you don't like me on this blog!!!!

bye.......................


Izzy/Isabel/Iz


This is me......rocking out

No comments: